Wednesday 26 January 2011

Shame on me!

'Cause I'm really lousy blogger.

At the end of last year I tried needle felting for the first time. It was really fun.

Lepatriinud


This year began with practicing making lines:

Jah, see ma olen.


And as the new year brought really too much coins into my wallet (our currency changed, we had kroonid but now we have euros), I had to make a coin purse but as I can sew only as much as my sewing machine, it's far from perfect:

Rahakott


And I just wanted to say that this is the reason why I've never knitted a hat to myself:

Vana Müts


This hat belonged to my father, his mother knitted it when he was a child and he made the what's-its-name (the big thing at the top of the hat). So this hat is about 50 years old. I tend to value old things, especially when they come from my family. But last spring I crocheted a beautiful feminine hat (Sarah Arnold's Flapper hat):

Minu müts


I wore it for the first time on the last day of the year 2010. And I keep wearing it.

The yarn used is Jil and the size of the crochet hook was 3.0 mm.

Tonight I tried bookbinding for the first time (yes, I plan a lot of First Times for this year), it didn't come out as good as I hoped, but at least now I know I can do it. I'll add picture later (hopefully soon).

See You soon!

No comments: